Friday, May 05, 2006

Spam Of The Day

Most people hate e-mail spam, but I love it. The more moronic and language deficient, the better. I just received this e-mail below (shown exactly as received except the web address is removed) and got a real kick out of it.

Subject: hoping ur free

Hi Siegmund, Maurice told me that you wanted 2 increase your thing.

Check out at www.*********.com to consummate that. discuss of
dedicates pertinent A Modest topics such as location, purpose, and setup.
There are

a Proposal. a several Throughout the items you will need for your aquarium.
I recommend

Thanks.
Cecil.


In all the history of the world, I would wager than no guy has ever looked at his friend and said, "I want to increase my thing." It just doesn't happen. And who is named "Siegmund" or "Maurice" or "Cecil" anymore? And what does an aquarium have to do with the size of your 'thing'? I wish I had a job writing spam. That would be cool.

No comments: