Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's The Linkiest!

Is Tyra Banks racist? They certainly make an interesting case for it. Slate


She would've joined the KKK, but couldn't get the hood over that hair.

God, I hope he runs. He soooo has my vote if he does. Daily Kos


How many other former generals (or presidential candidates for that matter) would go on the cover of The Advocate?

Wow, who saw this coming? MSNBC


"Start lining up boys, I'm single again."

Hmmm. This looks like it could be really good if done well. It already has a movie feel to it, is produced by Salma Hayek, stars the very appealing America Ferrera and is based on the most famous Telenovella ever. I'll definitely give it a chance. World Of Wonder


Salma the hot is producing 'Betty The Ugly'.

This fool is such a tool. If he was talking to God, don't you think God would be a little more absolute about what he's going to do? I hear God's a pretty confident being. He doesn't need to be wishy washy about his future plans when talking to insane old bastards. Pensito Review


"Pat! I AM sending storms and you better buy thee an industrial strength umbrella."

Streaking rules. Read them so you make sure to do it right. City Rag


Hmmm. I wonder who's got the bigger bat.

No comments: