Friday, May 12, 2006

Going To War Again?

Jesus folks, everyday we seem to be getting closer to war with Iran. I know it sounds absurd, considering that we can barely keep it together in Iraq right now, but Raw Story has a full accounting of what's going on, including information on aircraft carriers heading to the Gulf at the moment. They're saying the US could be ready for a strike on Iran by June. I didn't want to believe it was possible, but RS really lays out the events happening that could make this a complete reality. You have to read this story. It's scary stuff. Raw Story


"I'm gonna strike those Iranians like a King Cobra going after a little den of mice. I'm gonna rip out their throats until they start spurting blood and then I'm gonna tear their bodies limb by limb as they scream and plead and beg for their lives and the blood is gonna be so tasty and the screams so joyful to my ears. Uhhhh... I'm sorry... what was I talking about?"

And there's lots of other political news going on today as well as all of this week. Raw Story has tons of fascinating things that are happening at the moment. Check out their site if you want to know what's really going on in the world. They're always an amazing source of great information. Raw Story


"The reason I resigned from the US Congress today has nothing to do with my corruption charges. No, it's because I've decided to open the 'Tom Delay Drive Through Faith Healing Center'. It's the wave of the future. Trust me."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»