Saturday, May 06, 2006

This Is For Chema

I'm missing my baby tonight because he's all the way in Spain and I am here in Boston. Because I'm thinking of him, I thought it would be nice to put up a video of one of his favorite bands, Antony & The Johnsons. I had seen this live performance they did on David Letterman's show a few months ago of the song "You Are My Sister", but I know he hasn't seen it because they don't get Letterman in Spain. So this is for you baby. I love you.

You Are My Sister (Live On Letterman) - Antony & The Johnsons:

3 comments:

iFred said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
iFred said...

this is not a comment to this post but i wanna say... like your blog... fun!

Tallsonofagun said...

Thanks iFred. You rock for checking out my blog and commenting. Now, if I could just find thousands more just like you, I'd be all set. Peace.