Monday, May 08, 2006

Videos Of The Day: Dave Chapelle as R. Kelly

I miss The Dave Chapelle Show. Well, I miss the promise of new comedy bits from him since Comedy Central has pretty much run his first 2 seasons into the ground through reruns. However, there is so much classic stuff in those first 2 seasons, that it's hard to get tired of it. In honor of Dave and his sorely missed potential for new shows, here's one of my favorite things he did: his parody videos of perverted R&B crooner R. Kelly singing [I Want To] Pee On You and his follow up to that [I Want To] Pee On You (Remix). NSFW, but enjoy when you can.

[I Want To] Pee On You (R. Kelly Parody) - Dave Chapelle:




[I Want To] Pee On You (Remix) (R. Kelly Parody) - Dave Chapelle:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»