Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sorry Folks...

I've had an allergy attack this week and am totally out of it. That's why I haven't been posting. I've been barely keeping myself together. So much going on that I want to write about, but just can't keep my head straight long enough to put together coherent sentences. I am also leaving tomorrow for the long weekend to go on a trip that has been prepaid and planned for months, so this weekend is out too. I hope to definitely be back next week posting fun and interesting stuff. Until then, have a terrific Memorial Day Weekend.

5 comments:

Miller said...

Oh, sure, take off and have fun, and leave all us riff-raff to fend for ourselves. Fine, be that way.


Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I think you are actually taking time off to mourn the possible Al Reynolds/Star Jones breakup.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! fishing Omron blood pressure monitor Counting cards at black jack Dentists in billings mt montana Celexa drug online pharmacy medication drugs-pharmacy.com Anti free program spyware pop up blocker take credit card over the web order lexapro online Custom fit car cover noah Colored contact lenses blue