Thursday, May 11, 2006

The New & Improved Link Entry, Now With More Pics.

In a battle between a lesbian and a war hero, I'd typically root for the lesbian. However, this time, I hope the pathetic lesbian gets her ass kicked. Raw Story


She looks like her Daddy shot her in the face.

I'm glad she likes her nipples so much, but I wonder what she thinks of her bug eyes after seeing this picture. Dlisted


Surprised or just bad plastic surgery?

Ha ha. I like number 6 - the one about Star Jones. The Onion


She stapled her what?

Speaking of Star Jones. Lady McBarbara seems to have made her decision, 'Out, out damn Star!' I actually hope Star stays so that her and Rosie can have a real throwdown. Now that's a lesbian I can root for. Pop Bytes


Jonesing for a fight?

Ummmh... genius? Moderately funny on occasion, maybe... but genius? The Scientology crap he believes, now that's 'genius comedy'. Golden Fiddle


His hair is the real comedy... or tragedy.

This is a good step, but can't we keep these Westboro freaks away from ALL funerals. I guess it would be too much to ask to protect people like Matthew Shepard's parents from these assholes in the same way they are protecting a soldier's parents. Our politicos didn't seem to be up in arms back when the Westboro Klan was shouting obscenities at the Shepards on the day Matthew was buried. The Jurist


Didn't they deserve the same respect as a soldier's family?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»