Thursday, May 11, 2006

If There's Ever Been A Time To Link, It's Now

She is a member of young Hollywood? The picture in this link makes her look like a 50 year old cleaning woman carrying her employer's trash to the curb. Pop Sugar


Star or domestic help?

It's been a while, and after Lindsay Lohan's craptacular recent hosting gig, SNL can definitely use a funny female to host the show. I'll be watching. MSN Entertainment


She's hilarious, but there ain't nothing funny about those breasts.

What would you call this? A Pizzly? A Grolar Bear? MSNBC


Just 'cause he's 'different' didn't mean they had to kill him.

He's sexy in a 'I was hit in the head by a 2x4 when I was a child' sort of way. A little odd and slow-eyed, but still sexy. Check out his quote here: I Don't Like You In That Way


"Please take pictures of me and my funky eyes."

Seems like one of them's telling a lie. Hard to believe, I know. They've been so honest about everything up until now. Daily Kos


"When I heard the NSA was collecting all your phone information, my reaction was, 'Say wuuuuuuhat?'"

Rich over at Four Four is awesome. Check out his little Being Bobby Brown / Tyra Banks recap and make sure to watch the hilarious video. Four Four


This is the Bobby Brown I want to remember - the one that was high on... life.

2 comments:

The Fialas said...

Maggie G is FUG. Good thing she's sorta famous or she'd never get laid.

Tallsonofagun said...

She scares me.