Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Get Linky With Me Baby

A great guide so you don't miss any season finales or special May sweeps events of your favorite shows by date. Just click through the arrows to go to each day and see what's coming up. Zap 2 It

This ought to be cool. I love the fact that publisher, Jann Wenner, refused to use Bush in the picture, but has Clinton on the second row. USA Today

Wow, this looks dirty. It's not, but I can't believe it ever got shown, 'cause it looks so dirty. Nothing Toxic

Thank God it's coming back for a second season. I wasn't sure how it was doing, but I love the show. Media Week

Ha ha. It does seem like something the current Congress would back. The Onion

If this album really is the kind of music they are saying it is, then I bet it is gonna be great. An interesting choice for such a young current artist. But, she's got the pipes to pull it off. Just Jared

Uttered slowly and with slurred speach: "Do you like my baby? Do you?" Dlisted

No comments: