Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Really Need A Good Link

Ha ha. Even the Italians are slamming the Catholic Church for their silly protests by making it the number one weekend opening ever. Double the previous record (double!). I bet the Pope ain't liking that. EITB 24


"Jesus Christ! The Da Vinci Code did how much this weekend?"

Why do I hate Tom Cruise so much? I was thrilled to see Law & Order take on his anti-psychiatry rants. He's such a tool. Perez Hilton


"Put down the antidepressants or I'll shoot you."

I know you've been waiting to hear a Hardcore Industrial Techno Dance Mix featuring the words of Republican-lite CT Senator Joe Lieberman. Well, your prayers have been answered. Here is Joementum (Nedrenaline Mix). Mperia


"This remix rocks! Throw your hand's in the air."

And you thought American Idol was big. AI is like a backyard talent show compared to the size and popularity of this. CNN

UPDATE: Well, well, what do you know? Only hours after I posted this original link, guess who won? Yahoo


Lordi, Lordi - I want this Finnish group to win (really - this is one of this year's contestants).

An early sneak excerpt of Jack Osbourne's memoir. Make sure you've got plenty of time to read it. It's a long complex story. Best Week Ever


"This is a picture of me in chapter 14, the one where I'm ugly and don't ever get laid... oh wait, that's chapter 10... and chapter 7... and chapter 2..."

Once again, I bring you Rich's hysterical recap of America's Next Top Model finale over at Four Four. Read it and laugh, cry, dream, touch yourself and pray for the next cycle to come soon. Four Four


Danielle gets a touch up after runner up Joanie scratched her eyebrows off.

Technorati Tags:












2 comments:

Kami said...

Very, very funny!

Tallsonofagun said...

Thanks Kami. I really appreciate it.