Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Music! Ebay! Music! Ebay! Music! Ebay!

Yah! I've finally got some stuff up on ebay. Since I've been back from Spain, I've been a little (okay, a lot) lazy and have been taking my time to get new stuff up. Well, I'm happy to announce that I finally got off my ass and got a lot of stuff listed. Actually, I didn't get off my ass, because I was sitting on it all night while at my computer, but it's a figure of speech, so don't get all up in my grille about my use of words, bitches!

For anyone that doesn't know, I sell rare remix and b-side import/promo singles on ebay. I have just about every kind of music, but I am especially big on dance and house music. There's some great stuff there if you are a 'singles' and remix freak like me. A lot of it even starts at $0.99. What a deal! Check out all my listings here:

Ebay Items - fruvious (user id)

A little sampling of some of the stuff I've got up so far (much more to come in the following days and weeks, so keep checking back):


1. Wildchild
2. Whitney Houston
3. Weezer


1. The Wasabees (Star Wars)
2. Village People
3. Veronica


1. Vengaboys
2. Underworld
3. Ultra Nate


1. Uberzone
2. U2 - Larry Mullen & Adam Clayton (Mission:Impossible Theme)
3. Train


1. Tori Amos
2. Tori Alamaze (Pussycat Dolls)
3. Toni Braxton


1. TLC
2. Timo Maas
3. Tenacious D (Jack Black)


1. Taylor Dayne
2. 3rd Party
3. 3 Doors Down

No comments: