Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quote Of The Day

Courtesy of Dubya himself when asked in an interview about the first president, George Washington:

"The interesting thing about him is that I read three -- three or four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting?"

Yes George, the most interesting thing about one of the founding fathers and our first official leader of this country is that you read some books about him last year. Washington didn't do anything else notable enough in history to be of interest, except to be the subject of some pop-up picture books you read? That's it. Nothing else. That's all you come up with? Dubya, that's not interesting, just surprising... because it's surprising that you can read at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, why is this guy the leader of the free world? Are we ever gonna wake up from this nightmare?


"Wait, you're telling me this guy Washington was the first president and his name was 'George' too? I just can't get my mind around that."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»