Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Link, Therefore I Am

Pretty pictures of pretty girls in pretty dresses (except for Sarah Jessica Parker and Sienna Miller - what the Hell were they thinking?). Egotastic

Is this what Scientology does to you? And to think, Brad Pitt used to hit that. Hollywood Tuna

I don't care if he's the biggest movie star in the world. Most of these guys look like they're embarassed to be seen with him. Go Fug Yourself

Sometimes, I think politicians are just the devil's minions, even in CT. What's wrong with these people? Gun Guys

I'll be doing my own list of anticipated summer films this week, but for now, here' s a decent list with a few interesting choices. Newsweek

First Pam & Tommy and now this? Another former Baywatch Babe/Playboy model can't keep her marriage together with a member of Motley Crue. Just shocking! Hollywood Rag

Ha ha, Bush is quoted again about something that proves he's a big liar. Idiot. Eschaton

No comments: