Thursday, May 11, 2006

Jowl Of The Day

Since it's Scotty McClellan's last day on the job as White House Press Secretary, I figured I would make him the Jowl Of The Day (and the Quote Of The Day) since there probably won't be anymore chances to really ridicule him after this. Normally, I would sit and list for you a litany of crimes that he has committed against the American people, but since he is the official Spokewhore for this entire failed and dishonest administration, I don't have months and months to write them all down for you. Basically, his major crime is just being the mouthpiece (and a really arrogant, lying, smirky one at that) of the worst presidency in the history of this country. So instead of trying to condense it down for you, I'll just let the pictures of his jowl do all the talking. Enjoy.


Jowlmazing!


"So I said to Dick, 'If you want me to stay on much longer and continue to spout Dubya's ridiculous lies, I would appreciate it if you would just shoot me in the face instead.'"


"Wait, wait! Slow down! I can only tell one lie at a time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»