Friday, May 19, 2006

Barca! Barca! Barca! Barca!

Yah! FC Barcelona beat Arsenal (2-1) yesterday in Paris to take the UEFA's Champion League Football Championship and is now considered to be the best team in Europe. It was an exciting game for Barca, since they came back from a 1-0 deficit in the last 14 minutes of the game. UEFA Game Info It may not be a big deal here, but in Europe, it was watched by over 150 million people and many on the team will now will be going to the FIFA World Cup when it starts in Germany next month. Go Spain and go US!


I know some guys who are getting laid tonight.

Let me just say that I know nothing at all about football (soccer to us uneducated Americans), but I told Chema I would post a Spanish based entry tonight just for him. He's not a huge fan of football either, but living in Boston, I know what it's like to get caught up in the home cities sports success (that's a not so subtle slam to all you other losing American cities that haven't had a championship this decade - and that's almost all of you - 'cause Boston rocks!). I just hope Chema didn't go out and get too wasted last night though, because those Spaniards can get CRAAAAZY when sports are involved. They'll be celebrating there for weeks. This entry is also an excuse to post some pictures of hot football players. So, yah Barca! Barca! Barca! Barca! Here are some hot pics or great sports pics (depending on whether you are gay or straight):


Brazilian born key Barca superstar, Ronaldinho, showing you how many billions of dollars he's going to eventually end up with at the end of his career.


And these are the fans BEFORE the game.


"Dammit, just kiss me already."


"Just look at this face. I should be a model, not a footballer bitches!"


"Woo hoo! Now we get to go destroy downtown Paris!"


"I always hump the ground before a game for good luck."


"Arrghh! This rain is like acid! It's burning my face!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you baby!

Tallsonofagun said...

You're welcome Sweetheart. Go Barca!