Wednesday, May 03, 2006

America's Next Top Model Tonight - Yah!

Wednesday nights are the best and worst of the week. The best because all my favorite shows are on. The worst because all my favorite shows are on AT THE SAME TIME. It's so hard to tape because Wednesday's bring us the American Idols Result Show, Lost, Invasion, Top Chef, South Park, a special episode of House (tonight only) and probably my favorite show of them all, America's Next Top Model. In honor of my ANTM anticipation, here's an awesome clip of Tyra Banks completely going off on a girl (Tiffani from a few seasons back) after Tyra's just destroyed Tiffani's dream of winning and Tyra doesn't think she's shown enough sadness at being sent packing.(?!) Even if you've never watched the show, you should watch this and enjoy all the bitchy goodness. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

ANTM Model Rage - Tyra Banks:


No comments: