Monday, May 08, 2006

Four Score And 7 Links Ago

If I were actor Richmond Arquette, I think I'd be pissed that I was left off of this list. I wonder if they remember to invite him to the family reunions? Celebrity Smack

Republicans (1), Science (0), American Public (-4, 769, 320). Centre Daily

It's obvious she hasn't had a major overhaul, but don't tell me this bitch hasn't had a little work done. Glitterati Gossip

Frist and Hastert are nasty, greedy and corrupt? That's like saying Ashlee Simpson is an untalented hack or her sister has big boobs. The obviousness just smacks you in the face. Think Progress

This is satire, but Tomkat is already stranger than fiction, so what's the point? Dateline Hollywood

When Christian Slater and Stephen Dorf are your leading men and Tara Reid plays a research scientist, then you know you are in for some quality movie going. I'm soooo buying this and having a double feature showing with 'Showgirls'. Internet Movie Database

If Dubya were any dumber, he'd be riding the short bus back to the institution after visiting Barbara for the weekend. Daily Kos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»