Sunday, May 07, 2006

Link Me Harder Baby!

You think this is true? Hmmm, I think it will be Mission Impossible for them to turn this turkey into a big hit. Perez Hilton

Is it really over? Do we really care? Gossip Or Truth

I haven't seen the movie, so I can't really judge it, but it's sort of interesting to hear someone actually give it a negative review instead of the raves I've been hearing. Raw Story

Boy, this chick keeps getting prettier and prettier everytime I see her. Yikes! The husband's hot though. Dlisted

This is why I replaced my liquor cabinet with a pill drawer. The Independent

I'd rather see Jennifer captain the Enterprise. She'd kick some tribble ass. I Watch Stuff

He just makes me prouder and prouder that he is the face of this nation. Jesus, he's a moron. Reuters

No comments: