Thursday, May 18, 2006

Danielle Won, Katharine Is Going To The Finals & Dave Is Off Top Chef! There Is Justice In The World!

God, there actually is justice in the world. Okay, maybe not when it applies to things that really matter, like the Bush Administration and all of our everyday lives, but in the reality tv world, the angels seem to be looking down on the right people. Here's why:

Despite my prediction and all the rumours I had been hearing, Danielle actually won America's Next Top Model. Awesome! She so deserved it, despite her country ghetto accent. LOVE HER! Let me repeat, LOVE HER!!!!


Danielle is America's Next Top Country Ghetto Model.

Katharine is actually going on to the finals next week on American Idol. I was sad to see Elliott go and would have preferred seeing Taylor bite it, but since I knew he would stay, I was happy to see Katharine win over Elliott. Katharine rocks and is without a doubt, the best singer in the top 12!!!! Sorry Ellen.


Katharine: Voice of an angel, face of a model, body of a Playboy Bunny.

Drama Queen Dave was thrown off Top Chef and won't advance to the finals. You may hate Tiffany and might think Harold is a bit wishy washy, but they both deserved to advance to the finals of Top Chef more than Dave did. Sorry Dave fans. I know he's gay, but that doesn't make him a better chef than the other two.


Sorry Dave, it's back to cooking for gay brunches and Women's League luncheons for you.

I'll say it again - JUSTICE, JUSTICE, JUSTICE!!!!

No comments: