Monday, May 08, 2006

Meg Ryan: Classic Creepy Feline Hero?

If they ever decide to make a direct-to-video sequel of the film flop The Cat In The Hat and Mike Myers is not available, I hear Meg Ryan is looking for work. I wonder if she took the film poster into the doctor's office and said, "Make me look like that." Just hideous.

Someone needs to get these 40-something, surgery addicted actresses some help. If I were a middle-aged character actress I'd be so excited right now, because in a few years there won't be a single A-List screen beauty that's going to be able to have a single emotion show up on her face anymore. I see a ton of roles becoming available for Catherine Keener and Frances McDormand in the very near future.


The cover of Dr. Seuss's newest book, "The Cat In The Plastic Surgeon's Office".

No comments: