Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Think I've Had A Little Too Much To Link

Really. I've just gotten back from my birthday dinner and I'm trashed! My friends Ellen & Kirby took me out and I had waaaay too much wine. If I mispell anything or say something really stupid, you can't hold it against me. I am at my friend Tiffany's apartment because I was too drunk to go home and I'm on her laptop writing this. So here are some drunken links for you. Enjoy.

I don't believe it. He's hot, so he is HUGE in my mind. Egotastic

I know what I'll be taping on May 12th, just in case Star's head explodes from someone else getting more attention than her. TV Squad

Ryan and Rachel are my new favorite couple. Just Jared

I'll have to ask my boyfriend, but do they even know who her skinny ass is in Spain? A Socialite's Life

Not all queer groups are nice... or right. Some just suck big wang. All Spin Zone

Why do people keep giving this bitch a tv show? LA.com

No comments: