Saturday, April 29, 2006

My First JM

Welcome to my blog.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know - you've got millions of blogs to choose from, so what makes mine special?

Well, first of all, I'm a bitchy gay man who loves ragging on celebrities and famous figures who deserve to be ragged on. OMG, you're thinking, a bitchy gay man with a blog - that's so original!

Second, I plan on using humor as a way to make my blog stand out amongst the masses. Holy crap, you're thinking, funny stuff - I'll believe it when I see it!

Third, I'm an entertainment junkie that has a vast amount of useless information in my head to reference. Wow, you're thinking, a blog full of useless references - now THAT's gotten my attention!

Fourth, I'm a voracious political newshound and plan on covering world events as well. Jesus Christ, you're thinking, this jack-off just gets more original by the minute!

Lastly, I'm an American who's getting married soon to a beautiful Spanish man and moving to Barcelona ('cause, unlike in the US, it's legal to do so there). Hmmm, you're thinking, well at least that adds something slightly different to the mix - a celebrity gossip, humor, entertainment info, political news blog from an American in Spain.

Convinced yet? Well, if not, let me throw this at you. Once I'm up and running and have enough regular readers, I'm gonna be holding contests and giving away free prizes to the winners. Okay, you're thinking, free prizes - now I'm on board!

Well, I hope you enjoy and you keep coming back to check out my blog on a daily basis. Remember, a good JM is always the best way to start your day.

No comments: