Sunday, July 01, 2012

So, it seems to all be official now. We are coming to Princeton on August 16th to visit for a day. We are arriving in the afternoon and leaving the next day. I have happily reconnected with so many of you on FB in the last year that I would... love to see and visit with you if you are around then. I'll probably never get a chance to come to a class reunion because of my living situation/work schedule in Spain, but would love to have a mini reunion with you if you are in Princeton in the middle of August.

We're trying to figure out a place that maybe we can have dinner and drinks and hang out for many hours catching up in the afternoon and evening, so if anyone knows a restaurant or location where that could happen, it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know so I can make the arrangements. Just tell me soon if you want to join us if you will be around on Thursday evening, the 16th.

I hope you can make it. I really miss everyone from my childhood and would love to see you all (don't care what your religious/political/life beliefs are - as long as you don't bring them to the table with us as we catch up). And, you will get to meet my husband, the mysterious Chema too. Just let me know here or in a private FB message if you want to come or have an idea where we can do this.
See More

No comments: